By Lauryn M.
- Allow at least two hours of prep time.
- Always know the songs in your book or any other material like the back of your hand. And know where your material is from (what show, who’s the character, whats the story, etc)
- Staple your head shot/resume the night before.
- Read through all of the audition info and map out your travel time.
- Whatever you do, do not psych yourself out! Just go for it!
Watch my short vlog prepping for the audition on insta @thespianstyle
*Stay tuned for my Check-Off List when prepping for an audition!